Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Creative People

I really enjoy being around creative people. Being friends with them, working with them, observing them, learning from them.

I love when I can call a friend and say one idea and she'll run with it, planning a whole week long event in 30 seconds. I love meeting with good friends to brainstorm ideas and coming up with one of the best events/fundraisers I could have asked for. I love hearing about my friend who's travelling the country teaching theatre to kids who wouldn't have that opportunity otherwise. I just love creativity and people who are creative and liking to think I myself can be creative.

Imagination is such a wonderful thing. I hope it's not something being lost in this digital age. And if so, I hope that I can some how help kids find theirs again, even if for only a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment