Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jesus Loves the Little Children.

Probably because they make Him laugh.

I sat with the Pre-K and K kids tonight during dinner at church and now have a new favorite verse to the song "Down by the Bay." (You know, the bay.... where the watermelons grow, back to home I dare not go, for if I do my mother will say: have you ever seen a whale with a polka dotted tail/fly wearing a tie/llama eating pajamas.... yeah, that song.) Well the girls I was sitting with graced me with their rendition. During which my new favorite verse was created.

Here it is:
"Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow..... ..... ..... have you ever seen a pig..... ...... driving a JEEP?!"


hahahahahahahaha. it was too cute. This was also after 5 or 5 "correct" verses were sung and after I even suggested that the pig be wearing a wig. But no, that pig was driving a jeep. And then we had the sheep who ate a salad.

What a good night. I love my job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment