Monday, May 4, 2009

And God said let there be...

... understanding.

I had a GREAT weekend both visiting with people and being tapped on the shoulder by God. Many things were crammed into three days including, rummage sales, dinner dates, concerts, CPR training, church going and movie watching. I saw people from New Lex, Athens, Logan and even IWU (go figure). So I'm feeling both incredibly blessed in that I have that many people to visit as well as excited that God not only spoke but that I heard it as well.

In an attempt to not sound too preach-y or whatever I'm going to just say again that it was great. If you want details just get in touch.

Also thanks to Joel for being willing to talk Friday and to Mary Jo for a wonderful church service on Sunday.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment