Here is a list of things that I have learned from middle schoolers in the past few weeks:
- It's still cool to dress like twins or triplets, even if you're a dude.
- Insanely bright, day-glow nail polish is still the best option.
- Who cares if they're an adult, go a head and ignore them.
- Saying "no offense" before a potentially offenisve statement makes it all ok.
- Even if you can't do something it's alright to tease others until they do the thing that you can't.
- Looking cool always comes before being safe.
Actually I really like middle schoolers, we've just had some interesting ones come through camp in the past few weeks. These were the funniest observations I made.
*Learned as in observed. Please don't miss the sarcasm!!