Monday, February 23, 2009

This kid....

And why is he so amazing?


Meet my little brother: Kevin.

I love this kid. A lot.

And I'm really proud of him, and really impressed with the way he's growing up. When we were younger we fought a lot and he was little more to me than the annoying younger sibling. We definitely had our rough patches and some days I swore that as soon as I moved out I'd never look back.

Today, however I am happy to say that Kevin is probably not only one of the best brothers I think I could have asked for but one of the greatest friends I think I have. I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with him this weekend, just some brother-sister time even since the reason I was home was that my dad was off working and my mom was at a retreat. We spent a great deal of time just chillin' on the couch bed and watching hours of Arrested Development together. I love that we can hang out like that now. It doesn't hurt that he cracks me up like no one else can and is also already scheming ways to "check out" any future boyfriends that might come my way too. Oh Kevin.

I kind of forget when he turned into a human ;) but I'm so glad he did. I'm so excited to see where he goes in life and am super excited to get to be a part of it.


Please explain to me siblings.... and how they can go from annoying alien turd one second to actual human being and formidable scrabble opponent the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment