Wednesday, March 18, 2009

At least I didn't burn down the house....

So the other night when I was working on my laptop when all of a sudden it went to battery power. This was strange because I knew for a fact that my computer was plugged in. I went to double check all the connections and everything was indeed plugged in. Then I started hearing a static-y noise coming from behind my computer. I tipped my laptop forward to find that my computer cord had torn (?) and there were blue sparks coming out of it. I quickly unplugged everything and was very grateful to not have burned down the house in which I've been residing a week before I leave.

In any event I have been trying to use my laptop as little as possible so if you don't hear from me or I don't respond to things such as myspace, facebook or other such messages in a timely manner I apologize. You are more than welcome to call me or talk to me in person though. Which, in all honesty, I prefer better anyway. Just thought I should let you all know what's up.

And throw out the praise that my house is still standing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment